There are several ways to schedule an appointment with me, and feel free to choose what works best for you.
- To go through the online client portal, click on the blue link that will connect you to my appointment calendar. If this is your first appointment, you will find all the necessary forms and links you need to get set up. If you do not see an appointment that will work with your schedule, email me and let me know what you need. It’s possible that I have availability that has not yet been posted.
- Your online appointment must be reserved with a credit card, but you are not charged until after we meet.
- To email me about an appointment, go to: email@example.com
- Call me at 206-595-4435 and leave a voicemail. My confidential voicemail is accessed only by me.
- Please note that appointments must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or the full fee will be charged.
- If you are unsure about being ready to make an appointment and you would like to have a complimentary 15 minute phone appointment, I am happy to arrange a time to talk. Please email me or call me to schedule.
My Seattle counseling practice is conveniently located in Upper Queen Anne, which is very close to downtown, Freemont, Magnolia, and Ballard. My office is in the Space Building at 1817 Queen Anne Avenue North, in the same block as El Diablo Coffee and the Queen Anne Book Company. Free and ample parking is available on the street or in the neighborhood streets behind Queen Anne Avenue.
The door to our building is immediately to the left of Queen Anne Real Estate. After entering, go down the short hallway past the mailboxes, to the stairs or the elevator on the left. I am on the third floor in Suite 313, in a cozy and bright corner office. There is a waiting room where I will meet you, that is located at the other end of the hall from my office on the left.
Virginia Knox Counseling, LLC
1817 Queen Anne Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98109